Wednesday 14 February 2007

Gonna be lonely this Valentines

Ahh a lass - this is my first Valentines day in 3 years that I am but alone - except for Ted in the other room playing chess by himself with one of those strange games where it talks back to you or something and you move for it! I keep hearing "pawn 3 forward 2" and rubbish like that! it is almost as if he is playing against Stephen Hawkins - I am sure if he was he wouldn't win! OH the life i lead!

I had work from 9 til 5 today - a shift I really diddn't want to have as it is Valentines day and I am out of love at the minute, and the shop was full of in love couples smooching and snuggling with their hot coffees and bagels! It makes me feel like complete rubbish really! I had that all but a year ago, it was fantastic but it all went pete thong and I was left running away to an unfamiliar city with all but a hot lesbian to console me - and a fat lesbian trying to console me but not getting close enough! Oh July was a funny mouth - if only it had been amusing as well!

So I spent the afternoon watching all these ladies and gents coming in out of the cold and getting warm and snuggled on the big leather sofas my boss paid so much to have installed! But there we go, it was an experience! My boss is single too, but she is in her 40s and is a complete nutter! But we all love her, she is in everyday and with out her the working day would just not be complete! Only problem is she doesnt know how to shout so if you do something wrong, you always get away with it - I am not complaining honestly!

What really got me down today was that I once again did not see the hot girl from Friday! I thought to myself that if I saw her today, on Valentines Day then it was meant to be for us to be together - god was obviously not with me today! It is not written in the stars.

SO here I am on valentines night, sat alone in my room watching nothing on TV and writing a blog! it appears that this blog has some what become a sanctuary! I public diary of sorts! When ever Ulsa is here I pop upstairs and log on, read the nice comments people have been leaving me and think of what parts of my day to divulge onto this here blogspot.com! Ulsa is here tonight actually, wooing Suzi into the bedroom with the help of a corset and suspenders! Thankfully I did not see them on her, just in her back at the bottom of the stairs! The vision in my mind was enough to bring a tear to my eye! I am still spending much of my evenings working out some kind of plan to seduce Suzi to being straight again - apperently she was once so maybe she is like one of those vise-versa hats that are blue one side and red the other and you can choose which colour you want depending on your outfit! Maybe she can be reversed! Then Ulsa would be out of my life!

Do they put special Valentine films on then? If they do I am keeping well clear! I am depressed enough as it is today! Sadly the weather was nice, almost summer like today! That just hammered another nail into my ever sive like coffin!

Ho hum I shall get back to moping! I think I will go and get a Banana actually! I am a bit peckish!

2 comments:

copper stiletto said...

Just thought I'd wish you a belated Happy Valentine's Day. Hopefully the stars will include you a mate by next year!!

txdave said...

Interesting comments, but prose too gray--maybe some variety in font/format, some pics, see wht I mean:

assertivenesssucceeds.blogspot.com

browniesforbreakfast.blogspot.com

good luck

dave