Monday 12 February 2007

Tell me why I don't like mondays?

There was only one lump of snow remaining on my whole walk/ride to work early this morning at 8am! It was sat in a dark cold corner just before the entrance to the train station. It is quite sad really that something so white and crisp, something that fill so many with so much joy ends up in a dark secluded corner covered in muck and sludge slowly melting away into an evaporating pool of nothing . . .

ENOUGH OF THE MORBID!

. . . today was not half bad! Easy journey into work - highly dissapointed not to see the hotty from Fridays train ride but alas, I am still holding my hopes high that I will one day cross paths with her. Work was a blast because Davie wasn't in at all today - RESULT! I can't stant him really, he is a plain tosser! There are no positives about the boy! He only works part time though so I do not have to put up with his digs about my hair, stories of how many women he has slept with (lies of course) that weekend and his abligatory comments about female customers to all insundary! At least I keep my comments to myself, or discuss them with Jamie - who was back from his parents which was apperently a good laugh - If I were to spend the weekend at home with my parents it would be hell, just a bunch of reminders of the life I used to have there. Too much to take so soon after it all happened!

Sasha was in today as well which is always an occasion! There isn't a day go buy when shes working without any cups and coffee flying throught the air, often splattering unsuspecting customers with hot coffee! I am suprised we have not yet been sued an she fired! Bless her! She is 17 and at college, and was in today earning some more money as it is the half term holiday! She was depressed today as she is going to be alone at Valentines - she has just been dumped sadly but her relationships never last longer than a couple of weeks!

We all had a good laugh, suprisingly there were no customers eager for an arguement today, only one complaint when Sasha stepped on a woman toes when walking from the kitchen to the table!

Actually it was quite a bog standard Monday at work, nothing unusual to report sadly! Suzi joined me on the way home on the train, she had to sit the other side of the seats, on the other side of the isle - she often wears short dresses and low cut tops mid-winter like any nutty lesbian so I had quite a pleasant view - I couldn't help but imagine how my mood might have varied this evening if Ulsa had been sat opposite on the train - I shudder at the thought.

Ted was out at chess club - I dread to think how tedious that must be! I mean what can they possibly talk about in between the screams of "CHECK MATE" and what ever else they shout during those games - surely they don't talk about women or cars?! Computers maybe? War games? Who knows!

Good Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So, you call yourself cafe bean, but you don't like coffee? Interesting...