Tuesday 13 February 2007

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far! :D Really nice to see that people are reading and enjoying! I wish my life was a bit more exciting now!

It is Tuesday night and that means MOST HAUNTED! I am still unsure if I believe in it all or not but I love watching them scream and run around like crazy people! I would love to go on one of their ghost hunts, it looks damn fun!

Actually that is one thing I have to thank Ulsa for - she is around here so much that (in her dodgy romanian accent of sorts) "i cannot stund harving dis crazy 5 channel beesness in my second home" - so now she pays for our SKY+ box - RESULT!

Her second home?! Good god that comment instills fear in the very deepest region of my bones! Please god of mercy don't let my home become her first and only home! I think vampires and demons would start rising from our front room - either from it the being the mouth to hell or simply that she has put a huge hole in the floor!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and your writing style. You must be in England. What's it like at the moment?

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm in the Northeast of the US, we call it New England. There hasn't been any real snow here (usually there's a ton) but we're supposed to get as snowstorm tomorrow. Should be fun.