Tuesday 13 February 2007

Is he? Or isn't he?

Well, I am just back from the pub after working the morning shift at the bar! Me and Jamie went for a pint to discuss the forth-coming lads night out where we intend to get Ted nicely blotto then get him to pull a female!

We decided this afternoon that before we head to the real pulling joints in town we would take him to a gay club - we have suspicions he may bat for the other team so we have to test our theory! To date he has not come out with us, it should be an interesting night! We are also going to take him back there when he is hammered to see if he fancies some sausage for dinner! To make this process less painful and more interesting for myself and Jamie we have decided that we shall play a little game - to see which of us get chatted up the most times! This could either be good fun or end in utter disaster! We shall see.

I actually have no idea how well Ted handles his drink, being a geeky chess and computer lover he probably doesn't handle it very well! I have suspicions he is an angry drunk so I hope Jamie doesn't wind him up so much that he reaches breaking point!

Again the girl from friday morning was no where to be seen, it is a little depressing really! I have a feeling I will see her again this coming Friday! Or she may have been on a one time visit to Birmingham and I may never see her again!

I dropped my bag on the train this morning, bent over to pick it up and unexpectedly I pumped - it was highly embarrassing so I moved to the next carriage and hid myself behing todays Guardian! Thank god I wasn't carrying the usual Nuts magazine to hide behind beacuse that would have been even more dreadful! Although I did buy it on the way home, no disasters there thank god!

Jamie is coming round in a little while for a quick chat with me and Ted and obviously a quick oggle at Suzi (she knows we do it - she loves it!) Speaking of dear Suzi, she was walking up the stairs topless as I walked through the door! I kicked myself - 10 seconds sooner through the door and I would have been blessed!

Who is that girl who I saw on the train?! It is driving my stir crazy this week! I even spent some time last week browsing all the 18-25yrold women in the Birmingham area on Myspace last night! Wasted a good hour of my time and I arrived to the conclusion that this woman was the devil! A beautiful devil but still a devil! Devil! Devil! Devil! Or maybe an angel in disguise?! No. a devil!

I am reading a copy og that Anonymous Lawuer book at the minute, in truth it is what inspired me to start a blog! Is anyone else, or has anyone else ever read it? I would certainly like to know what you think to it!

Suzi wants me to watch Deal or no Deal with her now or something, will write again soon!

3 comments:

copper stiletto said...

your welcome, and the term blog roll is really "link list" on blogger. To do this go to your dashboard, hit layout, hit add page element at bottom, a box will come up and you choose link list. You then fill in the information and same changes. If you dont know this, you can copy and paste the http from your browser bar to add to the link set up. Once this is done, the link will be at the bottom of your blog. You can change how the placement is also, but lets get through this step first
copper
bty, love the new post

Brian said...

Great post. A man's perspective of his world, classic! Good luck.

iloveclients
http://iloveclients.blogspot.com

txdave said...

More people read prose with photos and different font/format, maybe larger font would make yours easier to read, see what I mean:

assertivenesssucceeds.blogspot.com

backbebetter.blogspot.com

good luck

dave